I am super excited to thank Emily, at Emily Cooks Vegan, for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am honoured and I hope everyone who is reading has found inspiration and ideas from my posts. Please feel free to give your feedback whenever you like. I do appreciate it. In the meantime, here are the stipulations of the award:
1) Post the award logo and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2) Tell seven things about yourself.
3) Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers whom you think deserve the award.
4) Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them they have been nominated!
Here are seven facts about me:
1) I just graduated this year from university and am leaving in less than a month to embark on a year of traveling adventures. I’ll update the travel section of my blog with all the trials and tribulations!
2) Bread is my guilty pleasure. Europe next month could be dangerous . . .
3) I strive on social interaction an d meeting new people, but I am also very good at entertaining myself and love being alone.
4) I am presently learning how to drive a standard!
5) When I find a movie I love I watch it over and over again, never really getting tired of it. The Guardian is definitely one in this category.
6) I haven’t used shampoo in my hair in almost a year. See here!
7) I became a Green Monster fan and now never have a smoothie without the greens!
Here are some other lovely blogs I have nominated that I think you should check out:
Thanks for reading and thanks for the nomination. Have a fantastic weekend and I will have more recipes for you next week!