Spring, sunshine, summer on it’s way, and the smiling spirits emerging all over London as part of it have me on the hunt for the new and different. Here’s what that entails lately:
1) Oatly – I’m super into iced coffee lately. And while I usually do hot coffee black, I tend to enjoy the milk option when it comes to iced. So I tried oat milk. And it’s totally hitting the spot. Wholefoods never let’s me down.
2) Speaking of Wholefoods … They started selling little packages of sprouting seeds! With the success of my Mung Beans, I’m totally ready for some alfalfa. Again, Wholefoods never let’s me down. And here’s a nice article on the benefits of sprouting, just in case you are considering jumping on the sprout train!
4) Produce journal – Found this new gem this week. Less relevant for non UK residents, but as my sister says, I’m a pseudo Brit right now, and so I’m reading the literature accordingly.
5) On the Ball – I decided to make the most of the time I have left with a gym membership and access to equipment and have been using the ball to do this core workout. Supplemented by some of my other abdominal exercises, and it makes a nice core workout. I love a sore core!
6) Recipes, recipes, recipes – I have a never ending list of “I plan to make this” recipes, many of which realistically won’t happen for several months. Or maybe until next year. But vegan, chocolate lime pie? It just screams summer. Might as well add it to the list. At the top!
Now let’s go run in the sunshine!